Environmental Policy Access Statement
We are the proprietors, Keith and Jean Twist, and we have the ultimate responsibility for the environmental issues at the premises.
We are aware of the minimal impact that Tyddyn Sargent places on the environment, and as such we will continue to strive to maintain and continually improve upon this position by:-
- Promoting a sense of responsibility for the environment through raising the environmental awareness of guests.
- Continually monitoring and reviewing the amount of waste, energy and water generated by encouraging recycling and waste segregation, energy efficiency and water minimisation.
- A commitment to pollution prevention.
- Efficient use of natural resources to reduce the net generation of carbon dioxide.
- Ensuring we comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Continual environmental improvement achieved through environmental targets and objectives implemented over the next twelve months All the accommodation at lakehouse holidays display the full copy of the Environmental Policy.
We have also worked with The Achievable Access Project (TAAP) thorough this we have
- A review of physical accessibility.
- A review of internal systems and procedures and how this is affected by the DDA
- A comprehensive Access Statement, illustrating the existing extent of accessibility.
Measures taken to ensure access for all
- Each cottage has been designed wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible wet rooms
- Mobility aids are provided at no extra cost for wet rooms
- Ground floor level throughout
- Access ramps have been constructed to each cottage
- Distinct colour contrast to floor, walls and doors
- Light switches all installed at recommended height